70's Swedish Army Liner Jacket
Polyester filled liner jacket used by the swedish army in the 60's & 70's.
True to size.
Measurements of a 48 (Add 2-3 cm per size):
Pit to pit 61 cm
Sleeve length 59 cm
Back length from collar 69 cm
If you place your order before 15:00 we usually ship the same day.
We ship with swedish postal service "Postnord" and you will receive a tracking number by email as soon as your order has shipped.
Domestic standard shipping (Sweden):
International standard shipping:
Free shipping on all domestic orders over €50 and all international orders over €200.
You may return or exchange your order up to 14 days after you've received it.
Follow instructions on the form we send with the item.
Contact us for further questions either by mail or DM on Instagram. We answer within a few hours monday-saturday between 09:00-20:00.
We ship Worldwide.
Domestic | Postnord
FREE for orders over €50 / €6 Flat Rate
International | UPS Standard
FREE for orders over €200 / €15 Flat Rate
Express (optional) Flat Rate €30.
Collect in Store is available for all swedish customers.
All our products are measured in centimeters. To clarify, we sometimes add measurements in inches.
- Shoulders are measured from the shoulder seam, side to side.
- The chest is measured side to side starting on the seam right under the armpit.
- Sleeves are measured from the shoulder seam all the way down.
- The back is measured starting from the seam under the collar and down.
- Waist is measured in inches.
- Inseam is measured from the crotch seam (under the fly) and down.
We are happy to accept returns and exchanges submitted within 14 days of the original date of reception.
To initiate a return or exchange simply fill in the attached slip in your order or contact us at email@example.com